mandag den 5. april 2010

... get some visit from Denmark

Okay I'M SORRY!
It is so long time ago I have bloged and again I'm sorry.
My parents got here last sunday and I spent all the time together with them as I could. 
I had to work some hours while they were here but not that much :)
It was so good to see them again. I havn't see them for 6 month so it was crazy :)
They had so much stuff with them to me and most of it was dansh candy.. mmmmm...

We were out and shopping, went to seaworld, went to a REALLY good resturant and just were together :)

The resturant we went to is called "Ruth's Chris steakhouse" and I took come pictures of the dessert we got:




I still dont have a camera so these pictures are from my blackberry. My mum and stepdad took a lot of pictures and they will send them all over to me so I will put some pictures in when I get them ;)



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar